Department of Health Inspection Required
The business activity selected requires an inspection of the premises by the DC Department of Health prior to issuance of any Basic Business License (BBL).
This is what you must do:
1) Identify the location in DC where you will operate your business activity
2) Obtain a Certificate of Occupancy from the Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs (DCRA)
3) Contact the DC Department of Health (DOH) to arrange an inspection of your future business location
4) Get an approved Health Inspection Certificate from DOH
5) Apply to DCRA for your Basic Business License(s)