How can I get a refund of fees paid for my corporate filing?

Refunds are determined on a case by case basis. To determine if a customer is deemed appropriate for a refund the customer needs to take the following steps, as follows:

For specific instructions and to discuss any individual cases, please, contact Corporations division at 202-442-4432.