I already pay business taxes to the District. Do I need to file an FR-500?

In all cases, the Federal Employee Identification Number (FEIN) and/or the Social Security Number (SSN) associated with your Basic Business License (BBL) application must be reviewed and registered by the DC Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR). If your business' tax identification number is already registered with OTR, there is no need to re-register.

To assess your liability for employee taxes, sales taxes, franchise taxes and any other tax considerations, contact  the Office of Tax and Revenue, (202) 727-4TAX (4829), 1101 4th Street, SW, W270, Washington, DC 20024.