W2 Important Information

An individual applicant for any of the following licenses: Motor vehicle salesperson, Parking facility attendant, Tow truck, Solid waste vehicle, Home improvement salesperson, or Security alarm agent - must be related to a principle business. You must be employed by the business, be an independent agent of the business, or must own/operate the business. This class of Basic Business Licenses cannot be issued to an individual unless the application is related to a business license issued to a business entity. Contact DCRA Basic Business License Center for further information.