Statement of Qualifications - Introduction

Because you have indicated that you wish to create a new business entity in DC to use to perform your business activity within the District, you must file form DLLP-1 Statement of Qualification for that new entity with the Corporations division of DCRA. You can do this by visiting our web site at, or by visiting our office.