Certificate of Incorporation DBU - Introduction

Because you have indicated that you wish to create a new business entity in DC to use to perform your business activity within the District, you must file form DBU-1 Articles of Incorporation for that new entity with the Corporations division of DCRA. You can do this by visiting our web site at https://corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2fHome.aspx, or by visiting our office.