Certificate of Registration woFN-1 - Introduction

Because you have indicated that you wish to register your out of state business entity so that you can use it to perform your business activity in DC, you must register that entity with DCRA corporate division. You can perform this transaction online at https://corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2fHome.aspx, or visit our office.